cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Jan. 15 (Continued)

The dreary day, looking at the sunset. LOL
1-15-17-cr_DSC_4518.jpg

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Jan. 16, 2017

Went on a little drive this afternoon to an old pioneer cemetery. It was very overcast and spitting a little moisture so conditions were not the best.

1-16-17-cr_DSC_4526.jpg

1-16-17-cr_DSC_4528.jpg

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Jan. 17, 2017

No internet for a few days, so playing catch up.
Veterans Administration Hospital -- Tucson, AZ
1-17-17-cr_DSC_4536.jpg

I was trying to get out to the mountains west of Tucson to get a good sunset shot. What I didn't know is that there was road construction which put traffic to a crawl. I saw the sunset fading fast as I was stopped, so I just shot what I could in the midst of the construction.
1-17-17-cr_DSC_4537.jpg

Bikerbrent

Jan. 17, 2017
I was trying to get out to the mountains west of Tucson to get a good sunset shot. What I didn't know is that there was road construction which put traffic to a crawl. I saw the sunset fading fast as I was stopped, so I just shot what I could in the midst of the construction.

Bummer! That looks like it could have been a nice sunset if you could have gotten to a good area.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Jan. 24, 2017

Cochise Stronghold. The rocky area in the center of the photo is where Cochise and his braves were able to evade capture for quite awhile. They could bounce back and forth from one side of the mountain range to the other.
1-24-17-cr__D7K5527.jpg

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Jan. 25, 2017

This Hawk was found on the pole where the Kestrel usually is found when taking my morning walk.
1-25-17-cr__D7K5528.jpg

This was also a little test to see how camera settings would change the outcome.
1-25-17-cr__D7K5531.jpg