Currency

nikonpup

Re: 2.00 bill

i do not collect but i have a bunch of these. I can not give them away. :) 010 (2).jpg

Mike150

The Two Dollar Bill.
Something very common here. Thomas Jefferson's home is about five miles from where I work. The $2 bill is readily used as change there. Also most banks have plenty if you request them. Alas, that which is common in one place is a rarity in another. A few years back we had trouble using them as currency in Chicago. Everyone there was afraid to accept them.

I do wish to thank you all for lighting the fire under my butt. I've been very negligent in my picture taking. (Yes, I said picture taking. I'm nowhere near being a photographer). I guess I've been somewhat of an Idiot and using a recent illness as my excuse. I guess it's time to push that behind me. Still can't go out in the cold for long periods of time, but Spring should be getting here soon and maybe I can set up a small spot inside the house for little things.

Scott Murray

The Two Dollar Bill.
Something very common here. Thomas Jefferson's home is about five miles from where I work. The $2 bill is readily used as change there. Also most banks have plenty if you request them. Alas, that which is common in one place is a rarity in another. A few years back we had trouble using them as currency in Chicago. Everyone there was afraid to accept them.

I do wish to thank you all for lighting the fire under my butt. I've been very negligent in my picture taking. (Yes, I said picture taking. I'm nowhere near being a photographer). I guess I've been somewhat of an Idiot and using a recent illness as my excuse. I guess it's time to push that behind me. Still can't go out in the cold for long periods of time, but Spring should be getting here soon and maybe I can set up a small spot inside the house for little things.
My currency shots are point and shoot with on board diffuser. No big deal and easy ;-) But i know where you are coming from.

Mike D90

The only coin I ever cared about is one I lost somewhere. Deutsch Pfenig piece I carried with me while in Germany. If you didn't have one, and a Pfenig Check was called, you were buying.

weebee

The only coin I ever cared about is one I lost somewhere. Deutsch Pfenig piece I carried with me while in Germany. If you didn't have one, and a Pfenig Check was called, you were buying.

Yup! I remember that. I have a few of those laying around somewhere. I got caught once at my favorite watering hole without it once. Lucky for me there was only about 15 folks there and they were all drinking beer.

richnmib

That brings back memories of my time in Germany. I wonder if I have a pfenig still?

Mike D90

Yup! I remember that. I have a few of those laying around somewhere. I got caught once at my favorite watering hole without it once. Lucky for me there was only about 15 folks there and they were all drinking beer.

Would you be willing to part with one? I would love to have it back on me person again!