Creative Triptych Assignment/Challenge Jan 9th- Feb 10th NEW RULES APPLY READ FIRST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyNH_RIP

Lol, you guys have created a triptych monster! :)

Nice examples Pat!!

Thanks Rick! Got to practice to learn.. Triptych, LR and PS... lots to learn!!! The examples are my way of thanking Nikonites for all they have shared with me and also to hopefully get a few more interested in the contest.

Pat in NH

nikonpup

ok, again... This is a not for judging as the pictures used were prior to the contest...

Just a sample to hopefully fuel some ideas for people... This one is tied to the link dave provided in the first post, to use lightroom.

lightroom triptych custom package - youtube (vid by helen bradley...)

this sample used 3 different pictures and it was assembled in lightroom per the video (mostly) along with a tweak suggested by ricke (axeman). I then moved it to ps for a couple items i wanted to add..

View attachment 24371

this will be the last of my sample practice units as i learn to create them in lr & ps. It is not that hard and i hope we get a lot of participation ... I will have at least 2 official entries and depending on what i get to shoot, maybe even a 3rd...

Thanks again to dave w for the tools to help me get started... Now i have to go find the pictures that will impress the judges! :)

pat in nh
suggestion, make it a larger size when opened. I think it has more pop that way. Nice job on your examples, looking forward to your posts.

RiDdLe

Not admissible, taken outside of assignment's dates

I don't know if my picture qualify as "tryptych" but you are the judges :p

Morfi Navideño por matiasmarco, en Flickr

"El Morfi" is a spanish (or Argentinian) slang to refer something like a meal. This was part of the Xmas food.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I don't know if my picture qualify as "tryptych" but you are the judges :p

http://www.flickr.com/photos/matiasmarco/8317109136/
Morfi Navideño por matiasmarco, en Flickr

"El Morfi" is a spanish (or Argentinian) slang to refer something like a meal. This was part of the Xmas food.

It is a tryiptych, but if you read the rules carefully, the pictures have to be taken between the opening and the closing of this assignment. In your case, the picture was taken in december so it is not admissible.

The goal of these assignments is to get people shooting new stuff specially with the assignment in mind. Old photos from our porfolios are not allowed.

nikonpup

2 nd entry: Jack frost special 2013-01-17 JACK FROST.jpg

snaphappy

Well I'm no great photographer but took these pics this week, checked out the Rocky NH posted video and gave my lightroom 4 trial a try this is what I came up with :eek: It's going to take awhile trying to figure out these programs but did alot of moving between lightroom, aperture 2, iPhoto and since I can't figure out how to post to the gallery photobucket

Last edited:

RockyNH_RIP

Re: Creative Triptych Assignment/Challenge Jan 9th- Feb 10th

Very nicely done!

Pat inNH

sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.