Crazy - the dress with what color?

Nero

I saw this way too much on Facebook and now I come here to see it being discussed here as well. Stop following me stupid dress!

J-see

That one I see black and blue too but the shot that the confusion is about is differently balanced and is actually blue and brown but all I read is that there are only two possibilities people see.

480sparky

Nikon announces a new white & gold FX body.

blue%20black%20nikon.jpg

Canon scrambles to retool factory to produce new line of lenses with blue ring to replace the popular red.

Yellow%20canon.jpg

Vixen

This is fascinating that you see black and blue white I see gold and blue. It makes you wonder about all that effort you put into processing something perfectly and others look at the photo and might wonder what the hell you're doing with the colors.

I'll never argue with anyone over the colour of anything again. Everyone is right. It is how their eyes perceive the colour it seems. Must be the same process as that which makes some people colour blind. Just in different degrees.

White and gold is closest to what I see ;)

Carroll

This should be on Internet Driver's License Test: (Pardon the Thread HiJack, Wud...Oz)

Look at the image below, and answer these questions:

1. What is the color of the sign background?
2. What is the Posted Speed Limit?
3. What should you do, when you see this sign?
4. Has the "Crazy Dress with what color?" affected your vision in any way?

View attachment 142727

Last edited:

wud

That one I see black and blue too but the shot that the confusion is about is differently balanced and is actually blue and brown but all I read is that there are only two possibilities people see.

I heard others who saw brown too :)

Well, I'll be happy with the latest idea about what's going on, but blimey, it's still so much fun watching it change color, while staring at it :-D

Just been with some girlfriends and one had different images which, after looking at those, the 2 girls who only had seen w/g, saw it b/b. I tried some simple red-green blindness test on them, but they could see it just fine.

Sent from Tapatalk