Carguys weekly contributions

carguy

A few more

MANUAL > 1/640, f2.8, ISO 1600

Mite_20150222%2004-M.jpg

Mite_20150222%2006-M.jpg

Krs_2007

I believe this is the same show I saw on the web the other day. Pictures look great.

Did you see the winner, it was a Chip Foose car?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

carguy

My friend here in NC wanted me to drive up there to see the show, but I told him I couldn't afford it....in reality, I was afraid of a big snowstorm.
Valid reason. Some cars/ people weren't able to make it due to storms around the US.

Great show this year, if you have a chance to make a future date, you should. That along with the Woodward Cruise in August, nothing else like it anywhere :)

The Original Woodward Dream Cruise Countdown Clock

carguy

Wrapped up Mite Hockey this past weekend, took a few more shots.
It's been fun this past season as I worked on my sports shooting, picking up the new glass helped me dial things in a bit also.

Took this one through the glass, might explain the reflections in the upper left.

Mite Playoff hockey by Detroit Imagery, on Flickr

This one caught the puck right at the end of the goalies stick :)

Actually got a little bit of ice spray, don't see that much with the younger players

And this one just got past the goalie

carguy

I have to say, I am very impressed with this Tamron 70-200 2.8 VC. The added reach, sharp images and how the subject is separated from the background
- NICE :)

carguy

Thank you. It's interesting trying to take all things into account with each frame. Trying to get the ball, some action of some kind, being conscious of the background, level, etc. Composition and more.

Learning a lot while watching my son play for sure.