Brain freeze- Snaphappy playing & learning

snaphappy

The ducks loving the melt and the puddles it makes :)
NIK_6074.jpg

NIK_6077.jpg

NIK_6081.jpg

snaphappy

Thanx Dragan I played with that one for a bit but just wasn't sure what to do with it. I hated to take the tree tops off and I liked the buried fence peeking up in front. That shelter wouldn't do much for you LOL

Nikonpup my dogs are very active so we go through about 3 50LB bags of premium dog food a month not to mention the dozens of cracked eggs they get or the extra milk that won't fit in my freezer :)

Thanx Don I was trying for something other than my usual shot and I think it turned out well. The black bit in the middle of his eye is me standing in the paddock :)

snaphappy

I almost didn't see her yesterday morning and once I saw her I looked everywhere for her new little one but she must have had it tucked away somewhere safe. She wasn't coming out of the trees and branches so nothing good yesterday
Peek a boo
NIK_6260.jpg NIK_6269.jpg NIK_6279.jpg NIK_6281.jpg
One day my patience will pay off and I will get lucky

snaphappy

While I patiently watched Mrs Moose I saw this squirrel across the snow where she was so focusing on it flying through branches impossible but I like how this turned out. I know it looks over saturated but it was the way the morning sun hit everything. My colour was set to portrait same as the moose above but squirrel came down where the sun was :)
NIK_6286.jpg

Now if only I could get rid of the branch shadow :)

snaphappy

Yesterday I spent in town X-country skiing.
Gotta love school trips and beautiful sunshine :) 5C (41F) so everyone stripped off clothes before we even headed out it made for icy and slushy trails but with the sun shining who could complain, the kids certainly didn't
NIK_6312.jpg
NIK_6346.jpg
NIK_6381.jpg
NIK_6416.jpg
NIK_6433.jpg