Best Wife on the Planet!!!

RockyNH_RIP

Pat, you are so lucky that your wife actually knows which camera to get you. My husband would have no idea, even if I told him over and over. :)

Barb, we had talked... enough!! The descision was 7000 or 7100. I was flip flopping between what I needed/wanted and the cost savings of a 7000 (and it would have done a great job) She decided that I was NOT gonna buy less just to save a few hundred.. :)

Pat in NH

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm going to show Laurie and remind her - again - that the D400 is (hopefully) coming. . .

RockyNH_RIP

Again, thanks to all for the Congrats and the support... It has a LOT to learn, so much more and different than my 5100... :)

Pat in NH

TedG954

Barb, we had talked... enough!! The descision was 7000 or 7100. I was flip flopping between what I needed/wanted and the cost savings of a 7000 (and it would have done a great job) She decided that I was NOT gonna buy less just to save a few hundred.. :)

Pat in NH

Now, that's a smart woman.

Tami Jo

Congratulations Pat I am elated for you! What an amazing surprise and an awesome gift. I am certain you are going to love it. I am looking forward to seeing those first shots and beyond Pat. WoooooHooooo.

RockyNH_RIP

Congratulations Pat I am elated for you! What an amazing surprise and an awesome gift. I am certain you are going to love it. I am looking forward to seeing those first shots and beyond Pat. WoooooHooooo.

It was quite a surprise!! I am very lucky!!! I have a lot of reading to do.... :)

Pat in NH

nickt

Congratulations! I think you will be up to speed with very little learning curve.

Sick day tomorrow?;) Rain heading your way for the weekend:(
Have fun!

Andrew Cresswell

Thats fantastic Pat,she is definately a keeper,don't forget us mere mortal 5100 users now your shooting with the big boys.......... lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2