Re: Best of the D750!

HYO_3492 by www.justinleewedding.com, on Flickr

HYO_3676 by www.justinleewedding.com, on Flickr

HYO_3653 by www.justinleewedding.com, on Flickr

HYO_3607 by www.justinleewedding.com, on Flickr

HYO_3545 by www.justinleewedding.com, on Flickr

HYO_3511 by www.justinleewedding.com, on Flickr

HYO_3600 by www.justinleewedding.com, on Flickr

^ this is my go-to spot for quick photo sessions now..
Just got back from a 3 week long vacation to South Korea and Bangkok. I call this one Bangkok Dangerous:
_HYO6764-2 by www.justinleewedding.com, on Flickr

Hyogen

Hyogen

eal1

While i agree that the D750 is in some regards spectacular - its sensor, for instance, low light capabilities - i cannot say that it is far superior to the canon 5Dmark III. I have seen what my friend gets out of his 5D and he is extremely happy with it and the colors, particularly skin tones are excellent right out of the camera. I think one has to decide which camera's ergonomics work best and which system of cameras and lenses works best for yourself. I have noticed that the canon forum i look at seems more active. Nevertheless,
as someone who has had a few Nikons, exclusively uses a D610 now, but also has used pocket sized Canons, i have learned much about taking photographs from both sites, including Nikonites. As per your question - maybe the numbers of 750 owners will increase when they return to the stores after the modification is made to the flare issue, people are reassured, and then people will recognize what a good camera this is.

grandpaw

why is this thread so dead? This camera is ridiculously good...why aren't more people excited about it, while threads for technically far inferior cameras like the Canon 6D and 5D mark 3 are thriving? I guess Canon forums in general are far more active....

Which edit do you prefer? My edit, or my tweaked VSCO filtered edit?

street lights of bangkok by www.justinleewedding.com, on Flickr

street lights of bangkok v2 by www.justinleewedding.com, on Flickr

Top one hands down is the winner for me!!!!!

jr19

I kinda like some the VSCO look depending on the mood of the photo. But you can definitely make a photo look the way you want it to without applying a general filter to everything.