ShootRaw

Re: Best of the D750!

_DSC0546Web.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod

I like the shot (composition, attitude, lighting), but the colour toning bothers me a bit. I'm only speaking for myself though but I do prefer a warmer tone for persons. This cyan-green tone just doesn't make me want to be close to that person. But I do realize that it's kind of a trend to cool people with today's toning and I know it's used in advertising quite a bit, but for me, the more sepia warmth is hard to beat.

J-see

When I check the code there's:

"exifData restore" display "block"

I'm checking your photos there and while I see the cam and such of other users in the "show EXIF", when I check yours, it doesn't say what cam.

Did you check if all metadata options are correct in LR?

Last edited:

Horoscope Fish

Still learning the ins and outs of my D750 but thought this was good capture.
Flowing With the Blowing.jpg

Flowing With the Blowing

Hyogen

My first guy senior session. I haven't looked through all the pics yet, but I was extremely pleased with what I have seen and edited so far. We only took about an hour to take these:

I know most of these are centered, but I just tend to like centered photos like these nowadays.. It's super popular in wedding photography right now also. Just took these today and haven't really looked through them so I'll be sure to deliver non-centered crops/hots as well.

HYO_2442 by Justin Lee Photography (2nd acct), on Flickr

HYO_2441 by Justin Lee Photography (2nd acct), on Flickr

HYO_2447 by Justin Lee Photography (2nd acct), on Flickr

HYO_2449 by Justin Lee Photography (2nd acct), on Flickr

HYO_2462 by Justin Lee Photography (2nd acct), on Flickr

HYO_2479 by Justin Lee Photography (2nd acct), on Flickr

HYO_2520 by Justin Lee Photography (2nd acct), on Flickr

HYO_2562 by Justin Lee Photography (2nd acct), on Flickr

HYO_2597-2 by Justin Lee Photography (2nd acct), on Flickr

HYO_2734 by Justin Lee Photography (2nd acct), on Flickr

Gadzooky

Man, I am completely infatuated with the camera (it finally arrived yesterday). Bit of a leap control wise from a D5100 (I really need to read the manual), but the detail is just incredible. Now, if only I could work the thing ..... :cool:

Murdoch.jpg

Last edited:

J-see

People are not my fav subject but while at home during Christmas, I noticed my father in front of the window and decided to give it a try.
​Mostly because the contrast makes it a hard shot to nail correctly. Luckily highlight metering helps a lot.

024-2.jpg