A thought and a picture

Whiskeyman

Re: It's all part of life

"This store's employees will not mix custom paint colors for husbands without a note from their wife."

Sign at a local paint store

Michael J.

Through the Eyes of Your Sou

l
gras1-55-300-1.jpg

Every moment and every event of every man's life on earth plants something in his soul.
Thomas Merton

Michael J.

Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.
Swami Sivananda

file.php

Michael J.

My daughter is performing the butterfly dance in a blue light environment. I use this photo to post a song sung by orphans here in Thailand. The song has English subtitle

ballet-4.jpg

It,s a sad song but this is also a part of life. It reminds me when my mother passed away

[video=youtube;OLnFe6pILd0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OLnFe6pILd0[/video]

Michael J.

Live so

snapy.jpg

Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Michael J.

suanphung2-486.jpg

Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask.
Everything you want also wants you.
But you have to take action to get it.

Michael J.

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
Anne Frank

rabbit-1.jpg

Michael J.

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
Buddha

76-years-old-1.jpg

Michael J.

inlove-1.jpg

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu

Michael J.

When my father died 33 years ago I remembered lots of bad things happened in my early childhood which I couldn't forget or forgive. But his death made me to forgive

forgive-1.jpg

And this quote becomes true:

You will know that forgiveness has begun when you recall those who hurt you and feel the power to wish them well.
Lewis B. Smedes