A Little Photo Shoot I Had Today....

ShootRaw

untitled--4.jpguntitled--8.jpguntitled--12.jpguntitled--14.jpg

STM

Nice stuff, you have done a very good job of balancing daylight and fill. Just a hint about cars, try to avoid "straight on" shots with cars, it makes the image look a little static. Always try to get some "angles" in there somewhere!

Moab Man

I really like this set of images. Can't put my finger specifically on it, but these really talk to me with the exception of the last lower right corner shot. That one feels unnatural to me as in it doesn't fit him. Great work!

What was this for?

ShootRaw

Senior Portraits/Some gritty shots to use for promoting hi-self as an hip-hop artist...My favorite shot is with the cigarette...Very Gritty... Very last shot was for his profile pic on FB..

PapaST

Senior Portraits/Some gritty shots to use for promoting hi-self as an hip-hop artist...My favorite shot is with the cigarette...Very Gritty... Very last shot was for his profile pic on FB..

I agree, I like this one too. The sun and dark buildings gives this pic a look like from the movie Sin City or 300. Sits well with me. Great work!

Tom Grove

I agree with Moab... 1st one could be an album cover... I like that last one too... could see that last one on the back of the album with the track listings on the top left corner.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
First one and last one are winners for me. Both could be used for promotion IMHO.

Great shooting!

Pretzel

Really like that 2nd shot, on the bench. Nice pose, nice lighting, love the natural backlighting on the leaves. Head position the same on all 3 pics though... does she ever lean her head to the left, or look "over" her shoulder? LOL

GREAT shots, as usual!