5 Day Black & White Challenge

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I don't know if some of you realize this, but this is going to be exponential growth and it won't be long before we run out of members to nominate. Just the same, I think it's a great participation thread that will involve many of our members that maybe had a little down as far as shooting or processing and posting pictures.

It will be very interesting to see where it will lead us.

Michael J.

day#2

morning welcome

morning-welcome-1.jpg

mikew_RIP

I don't know if some of you realize this, but this is going to be exponential growth and it won't be long before we run out of members to nominate. Just the same, I think it's a great participation thread that will involve many of our members that maybe had a little down as far as shooting or processing and posting pictures.

I sat down to work out how many after 10 days,well many calculations later I arrived at "a lot",jake did say we may have to knock it down to 1 nomination

BackdoorArts

I realized that and that's why I mentioned that it's OK if folks accidentally nominate the same people. I'm thinking that starting tomorrow new folks should just nominate one person.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Here's my first shot for this thread,

Innocent.jpg

And since we seem to have run out of people that posted "likes", I'll take the risk of calling someone who hasn't posted "likes" yet...

So I nominate [MENTION=753]Ruidoso Bill[/MENTION] and @STM and ask them to participate in this little exercice.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Day 1 - Cherub

Taken yesterday. He is an orange and white tabby that I adopted 11 years ago yesterday. He was a stray kitten living outside at the time, and I adopted his mother (Angel) as well. Got the hue/saturation sliders figured out, Jake. Not sure what was going on last night, but everything worked this morning.

I nominate @480sparky and @wev for the challenge. :)

Cherub.jpg