Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Day 1
dsc_8570_01_430554.jpg

I nominate @RON and @RockyNH

paul04

I've got my day 1 picture on the computer at home (just at work at the moment) so will post it later on+ nominate 2 people :)

Last edited:

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Sorry my dear friend, but I nominated them already. But, cos I am a gentleman so you can nominate them.

I am going to nominate lidistick and Marcel . My friends you're not the second choice you're are the gentlemen to help our great Marilynne out of trouble "LOL"

Thanks Michael, I'll start posting tomorrow.

paul04

Day 1 picture, one thing I do like is old buildings, The workmanship put into them, and the stories they could tell.
this old mill near me is almost ready to be knocked down.

I nominate @hark and @Bill16

Attachments

• building small.jpg
    building small.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 82

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
No worries - we're all going to get sucked in eventually.

Apparently so.

Day 1 picture, one thing I do like is old buildings, The workmanship put into them, and the stories they could tell.
this old mill near me is almost ready to be knocked down.

I nominate @hark and @Bill16

Umm...okay I'll give it a shot (pun not intended) even though I didn't click the like button for any photo. ;) My mom and I have doctor appointments today, and there is a courtyard that is exquisite. I've wanted to photograph it so this would be a good reason to take my camera. :)

mikew_RIP

Apparently so.

Umm...okay I'll give it a shot (pun not intended) even though I didn't click the like button for any photo. ;) My mom and I have doctor appointments today, and there is a courtyard that is exquisite. I've wanted to photograph it so this would be a good reason to take my camera. :)

Hark having some small knowledge of the restraints on your time ime sure if shove came to push converted previous shots would fit the bill.

Mike

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I know its not my game but again ime sure we could extend the same to @Bill16 as he may not have the chance to take a picture every day for 5 days

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. ;)

This link is not only to help myself when it comes time to convert to black & white, it is for anyone else who hasn't ever tried it. Jake's info appears to be thorough, and it's what I am going to follow. :)

http://nikonites.com/tutorials/1951...-layers-photoshop-elements.html#axzz3IgbLQKnP

Bill16

Thank you Mike buddy!Yes, pretty please Jake buddy? :D
I was thinking I'd have to bow out, but I'd do my best if the rules could be flexable on the time side of things.
Never having shot photos for black and white, I can only hope they are worth viewing though! Lol :D

I know its not my game but again ime sure we could extend the same to @Bill16 as he may not have the chance to take a picture every day for 5 days

RockyNH_RIP

RockyNH Day 1 B&W of 5 Day Challenge...

D71_1771-Edit.jpg

Ok, Minor dilemma... All who have clicked "like" are already taken....

I am going to step out on a limb and select [MENTION=6277]Don Kuykendall[/MENTION] and @TedG954

Pat in GA

Last edited: