Search results

  1. DayTrippin

    Nikon 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G AF-S VR Nikkor ED Lens

    Adorama just posted this lens coming available end of March... Ouch!!! $2,696.95 I think I'll take advantage of the used ones coming available when people upgrade.
  2. DayTrippin

    Nikon d3200 /w 18-55 kit lens

    I'm thinking of selling this awesome little camera. Purchased back in may of 2012 Very little use... Low shutter count. I'll post pictures and an accurate count later today. I'm thinking of buying the new d7100 since it matches my d600 a lot better so this is the only reason I'm even...
  3. DayTrippin

    My Wish List for the D600

    Primes: 20mm f/2.8 35mm f/2 or Zooms 16-35 f/4 zoom 24-120 f/4
  4. DayTrippin

    New to these forums

    Just saying Hi to all... came over from being a Nikonian Member of 4 years. I am hoping I will enjoy being here more. At the moment, I'm using a D600 and a d3200 Moved up from a d300 and a D2H I need more FX lenses though :)
Top