Search results

  1. Eduard

    Post Your Fuji X Images

    Spent last week-end in my hometown of Chicago with my wife. We lucked into a rare January 57°F/14°C sunny day. We visited the much loved "Cloudscape" sculpture referred to as "The Bean" which is a huge tourist and local favorite in Millennium Park.
  2. Eduard

    Today (13 Jan 17) Only! BlackRapid 63" Cross-Shot Sling Camera Strap: US$27.95

    Many people here use a BlackRapid strap. Today B&H has the BlackRapid 63" Cross-Shot Sling Camera Strap on special for $27.95 versus the normal list price of $44.95. Purchase here.
  3. Eduard

    I know.......... BLASPHEYM !!!

    I just posted a detailed write-up on how I handle charging batteries and other devices while traveling on CamerasWithoutMirrors that you might find useful.
  4. Eduard

    Thoughts and prayers with Kevin H and his family

    Looking forward to the posts regarding your wife's speedy recovery @kevinH!
  5. Eduard

    2016 Worldwide Photowalk Anyone?

    My wife's favorite shot that she captured with her Nikon 1 J5: My favorite that I captured with my Fuji X-T2:
  6. Eduard

    2016 Worldwide Photowalk Anyone?

    Rainy, drizzly day along the U.S. east coast. Laurie and I met up with a few friends in Cape May, NJ. Not too much photography wise but we did run into a street Octoberfest and made the best of it.
  7. Eduard

    Post Your Fuji X Images

    Literally the last shot as I was leaving the boardwalk yesterday.
  8. Eduard

    Post Your Fuji X Images

    Sunrise this morning at Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.
  9. Eduard

    Post Your Fuji X Images

    Not the best image content, but a quick test over the back fence last night at ISO 25600, shutter priority with the X-T2 and kit 18-55mm. JPEG SOOC, resized in OS X Preview.
  10. Eduard

    Post Your Fuji X Images

    The hurricane never showed up last weekend on the Jersey shore. Captured a few images Sunday morning checking out the waves including this one with crazy reflections on the beach from a flock of starling type birds. X-T1 and XF 18-55mm.
  11. Eduard

    Post your latest purchases.

    Battery is charging and shutter finger is twitching! The little brown truck just delivered a box from B&H.
  12. Eduard

    Upstate NY Fall Meet-Up?? October 8-9, 2016

    Over on CWOM we've been discussing and planning a fall meet-up in upstate New York. The idea is thanks to Rick M. We have settled on October 8-9 in/around Watkins Glen and are discussing logistics now. Anyone from Nikonites interested? I'll be driving up from Philly and up for ride sharing! The...
  13. Eduard

    Slickdeals: Refurb Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S $1299; 70-200mm f/2.8G VR II $1700

    From Slickdeals: Adorama is selling refurbs of the Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S and Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G VR II for $1299 and $1699.95 respectively. Shipping is free.
  14. Eduard

    Slickdeals: TWO 16" x 20" Canvas Prints for $32.99 + FS

    From Slickdeals: 2-Pack of 16"x20" canvas prints from Easy Canvas Prints for $32.99 after promo code SLICKDEALS2FOR32. Shipping is free. I have personally used Easy Canvas Prints multiple times and have been pleased every time.
  15. Eduard

    128GB Samsung Fit USB 3.0 Flash Drive - US$28.49

    No more schlepping a portable hard drive to backup images while we travel! Newegg has the Samsung 128GB Fit USB 3.0 drive for $28.49! Details at SlickDeals with other vendors matching (Adorama, B&H and Amazon).
  16. Eduard

    Post Your Fuji X Images

    A couple from along the Schuylkill River near the Philadelphia Art Museum at sunset. More images at CWOM: Sunset at the Philadelphia Water Works | Cameras Without Mirrors
  17. Eduard

    SLR-less

    Today I sold and shipped my D800E and 2/3'rds of my lens trinity. For the first time since 1983, I don't own a SLR or D-SLR. It has been a long time coming to this decision and quite frankly feels a bit weird. My wonderful spouse even told me that I didn't need to sell it. I think I'll keep her...
  18. Eduard

    Replacing marketplace software

    Thanks @jdeg! I've decided to sell my SLR but listed it yesterday on Fred Miranda instead of the marketplace here. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
  19. Eduard

    Post Your Fuji X Images

    I went to a balloon festival early morning launch this past weekend. More images here.
  20. Eduard

    Post Your Fuji X Images

    Earrings for sale in a street stall near the famous Old Bridge in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina. The Church of the Assumption on Lake Bled Island, Slovenia.
Top