Search results

  1. Eduard

    Limited Quantity: B&H 1-Year Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Subscription for $99.88

    Limited Quantity: B&H 1-Year Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Subscription for $99.88 Both physical and email delivery available. Website states limited quantities. More info at Slickdeals here...
  2. Eduard

    z5 or z6 or z6 mark 2

    For what it's worth, I've decided to stick with my Fuji X-T3 and add a used Z3. Oh wait, you meant Nikon. #facepalm Enjoy your new camera!
  3. Eduard

    Professional Photographers of America Offering Free Access to Classes Globally

    From DPReview: The Professional Photographers of America (PPA) has announced it’s unlocking all of its more than 1,1000 online photography classes for the next two weeks as a way to help those who are quarantined amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. On the sign up page to access the free classes...
  4. Eduard

    How To Not let COVID-19 Ruin My Life Or Others

    Great thread and post @pnomanikon! Another idea I'm toying with is to go back and reprocess some of my favorite images. As both Lightroom's capabilities and my skills/experience have increased, I'm wondering if I could improve my results.
  5. Eduard

    Ireland Photo Opportunities - Travel Question

    Last year, Laurie and I were in Dublin with 3 of our 4 adult stepsons for a few days. We also drove out to the west coast for a day. The direct result is that we are going back, without the guys, for two weeks in May. Outside of spending one week-end with some friends flying over from the UK, we...
  6. Eduard

    Post your favorite May shot 2019

    Długi Targ or the Long Market in Gdańsk, Poland. Fuji X-T3 and Laowa 9mm / f2.8.
  7. Eduard

    Post your latest purchases.

    Added the 16mm today to round out my Fuji prime set. Left to right: Laowa 9/2.8, Fuji 16/2.8, 23/2, 35/2, 50/2. Last prime I want at some point is the 80/2.8 Macro.
  8. Eduard

    USA Today: Worse Jobs in USA - #25 is Photographer

    Entire article lined here, below is a screen snip of the relevant section.
  9. Eduard

    Post your latest purchases.

    A friend purchased my backup X-T2 but we have a 2 week trip to Poland coming up. I convinced She Who Must Be Obeyed that I "needed" a backup for the trip. :angel:
  10. Eduard

    Hi from Warsaw, Poland

    Hi @Engin and welcome to the forum. I'm actually going to be in Warsaw in May and can't wait to visit! Are Fuji shooters allowed? :confused:
  11. Eduard

    Post your latest purchases.

    I love wide angle lens. The wider the better. I have the amazing trinity of Fuji f2 lenses (23mm, 35mm and 50mm) plus the 18mm/f2 pancake. Nice light kit. I was reading yet another review of the Laowa 9mm/f2.8 rectilinear UWA when Google popped up an ad for a like new used one at B&H for about...
  12. Eduard

    Thinking of buying Fuji X-T3 by selling Nikon D750

    Don't forget @crashton too
  13. Eduard

    Thinking of buying Fuji X-T3 by selling Nikon D750

    One more useful comparison. You can review more detail here. X-T3 with the XF 18-55mm kit lens, Nikon Z6 with the kit lens Z 24-70, Nikon D750 with the kit lens 24-120mm, and a D850 with the 24-70 2.8E.
  14. Eduard

    Thinking of buying Fuji X-T3 by selling Nikon D750

    I purchased a used Fuji X-T1 for a great price "to try" when I was shooting a D800E with the Tamron 24-70/2.8 and Tamron 70-210/2.8 as my main kit. I didn't expect to fall in love with the Fuji controls, size and IQ. I will say that if the Nikon Z6 / Z7 was out 4 years ago, I would have...
  15. Eduard

    Snapheal to the Rescue!

    Have I ever mentioned how handy Snapheal can be? One of my favorite utilities. Check out the foreground in the comparison below.
  16. Eduard

    DxO Nik Collection - 1/2 Price for Black Friday

    In case you were tempted to upgrade for the latest version. Info here. License allows installation on up to 3 computers.
  17. Eduard

    Adorama: Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens + Dock US$789

    Adorama has a sale going on the Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens and Dock for only $789. This is $300 off the normal price. Shipping is free. Must use the link here for the discount.
  18. Eduard

    B&H: G-Technology 2TB USB 3.1 Hard Drive only US$58

    No excuse not to have a backup of your images and/or catalog now. B&H has the G-Technology 2TB G-DRIVE mobile USB 3.1 Gen 1 Hard Drive on a one-day special price of $57.95 which is $32.00 off! It's not an SSD but at this price for 2TB, maybe it is good for your secondary or tertiary copy of...
Top