Search results

  1. Robin W

    Vote for Weekly Photo Challenge Aug 7th - Aug 13th "Photo with a Caption"

    Thanks Marilynne! They said the download is no longer available.
  2. Robin W

    Let's see some reptiles...

    Common Five-Lined Skink
  3. Robin W

    Woody's 2024 Photon Collection Project

    Great Photo! You have so many great photos! My daughter had a nest of Red Shouldered hawks hanging out in her backyard doing the same thing for about 3 weeks and of course those were the 3 weeks I was to busy to get there and get pictures.
  4. Robin W

    Woody's 2024 Photon Collection Project

    Wow!!! Beautiful Woody!
  5. Robin W

    Post Your Black and Whites Photos!!

    I don't do Black and White very often, but here I go.... Downy Woodpecker on my deck waiting for the hummingbirds to quit fighting over the feeder so he can take it over.
  6. Robin W

    Post Your Birds (3)

  7. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    Mourning Dove getting ready for the day.
  8. Robin W

    Vote for Weekly Photo Challenge Aug 7th - Aug 13th "Photo with a Caption"

    I think your photo was much better, I love your macro photography. I went today and tried to get some insects. I am trying to remember the free program I was using to stack photos. When I got my new computer I forgot to put it back on the new one, drats. I think it had the acronym of ICE...
  9. Robin W

    Post your Moths & Butterflies

    Red Spotted Purple Butterfly
  10. Robin W

    Birds and Blooms Contest 2024

    These were my entries.
  11. Robin W

    Birds and Blooms Contest 2024

    Birds and Blooms contest Free entry
  12. Robin W

    New Forum

    I was at 60% detail. This photo is at 95% with the long edge 1200. Still not as sharp as the ones on my computer but much better than before. Thanks for everyone's help! Pair of Dickcissels
  13. Robin W

    New Forum

    Bobolink
  14. Robin W

    New Forum

    Great Crested Flycatcher.
  15. Robin W

    New Forum

    I finally have my new computer organized and ready to use again. I can not remember the size we must use to upload photos. I tried uploading one but it looks extremely blurry and the real photo is not blurry at all. Can someone remind me of the file sizes? Thanks
Top