Search results

  1. Robin W

    Post your flower pics

    The yellow rose is stunning and worth all the effort you put into the programing!
  2. Robin W

    Post Your Black and Whites Photos!!

    I like both photos but favor the Black and white slightly over the color.
  3. Robin W

    Weekly Photo Challenge Aug 28th - Sept 3rd "Natural light"

    In case my EXIF data doesn't show up, taken 8/30/24 at 9:26:48 am. ISO 6400, 500mm, F8, 1/2500 Taken with a Nikon D500
  4. Robin W

    Post your macro photos here

  5. Robin W

    Weekly Photo Challenge Aug 21st - Aug 27th "Macro/Close-up"

    This little bee is about a 3/8 of an inch long. EXIF 100 mm, F20 , 1/800 8/21/24 at 5:40 pm/
  6. Robin W

    Post a Spider Web

    I was going to enter this photo in our weekly contest but, then I guess a spider is not an insect.
  7. Robin W

    Post Your Birds (3)

    I've heard it called that too
  8. Robin W

    Post Your Birds (3)

    I love the cardinal on the (what I call) pig weed. Very pretty!
  9. Robin W

    Post Your Tabletop photography, pack shot and still life

    I might just take you up on that! :)
  10. Robin W

    Post Your Birds (3)

    I had a pair of bluebirds raising 2 broods in our bluebird house this year. Here is the male bringing food and doing the dirty job of removing the fecal sac. I guess someone has to do it.
  11. Robin W

    Eventing: the Sport of Heroes

    Wonderful photos!
  12. Robin W

    Post Your Tabletop photography, pack shot and still life

    Wonderful shots, you make me want to try this again, but it will have to wait until my garden is finished and I clean out my garage again, so I have a place to set up. I had bought some rails and tried to use them once and got frustrated. I was probably over thinking it. I am looking forward...
  13. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    This is a series of a little Prairie Warbler catching a worm, and yes it was early in the morning, lol. If you look closely you will be able to see the worm in each photo.
  14. Robin W

    Pets/"Petography" Thread!

    I was trying to call a Chuck Wills Widow Bird when the neighbors cat came to my call instead of the bird....and now I know why we haven't seen the Chuck Wills Widow in that area for a while.
  15. Robin W

    Post Your Birds (3)

    Our sunflower off our deck is really bringing in the American Goldfinches.
  16. Robin W

    Pets/"Petography" Thread!

    Our neighbors new puppy.
Top