Our yard seems to be a hot spot for the 2025 Bourbon Brood IXV Cicadas. Which have also brought in much wildlife activity to our yard. I like when I don't have to leave the comfort of my deck to grab some photos. We have had 3 Mississippi Kites hunting in our yard everyday and a Red...
A while back I went to New Mexico to visit my sister. She lives out near El Malpais National Park. ( https://www.nps.gov/elma/index.htm) Which is a place that people from all over the world travel to take pictures of the stars. I have never had much luck taking pictures of the stars. I did...
Thank you, I finally figured out the pictures had exported. I had taken so many photos and they were all put into folders. When I was looking through the folders, for some reason, I was skipping the folder they were in. BIG DUH moment!
I just went to TN and GA and took a lot of waterfall photos. I can see the photos on the back of my camera but when I go to download only the photos I took with Focus shift shooting, that were in folders would transfer over to my computer. The other photos do not show up at all. Does anyone...
I was in Grants New Mexico last week, when Albuquerque had their big wind storm, with gust reaching 91 mph. We got some of it and I was able to capture a big gust coming up through a valley near my sister's house. That is all dust and sand. It was a good day to stay inside.
You are right. And it is a shame because I am getting ready to go to New Mexico where people from all over the world go to take pictures of the night sky. My sister lives near El Malpais National Conservation Area. But I don't really get out there enough to spend the money on the equipment...