Search results

  1. L

    Dakota

    Did a morning session with her and she rejected most of the shots so I removed all but three.
  2. L

    Miami Beach Promo Girl

    All images - https://www.flickr.com/photos/lautermilch/sets/72157653479611713
  3. L

    Difference of Opinion

    I enjoy protests as sometimes the screaming is so intense they don't pay me any attention.
  4. L

    NSFW - A Young Admirer In The Background

    I take shots of the promo girls/dancers on Miami Beach. They know me and use my images on their pages. This shot was on Easter and it was the first for this dancer who you can tell by her face was not yet ready for me. I did not see the second person in the background. All images of this event...
  5. L

    Sisters

    deleted
  6. L

    Miami Beach Dancer

    they do and sometimes attract quite a crowd with cellphones.
  7. L

    Miami Beach Dancer

    All images - https://www.flickr.com/photos/lautermilch/sets/72157650703676630
  8. L

    Giving The Evil Eye

    All images of this protest - https://www.flickr.com/photos/lautermilch/sets/72157622558221448/
  9. L

    Rich's F-18

    All images - https://www.flickr.com/photos/lautermilch/sets/72157622413640617/
  10. L

    The Jaywalker

    Having the police standing next to you does not give you permission to break the law. She and another jaywalked and got nailed for it. all images of this protest - https://www.flickr.com/photos/lautermilch/sets/72157622562726924/
  11. L

    Sister Elizabeth

    More images of her in action - https://www.flickr.com/photos/lautermilch/sets/72157626689127828
  12. L

    Coco-boy and His BMW

    The owner objected to me taking images but I explained he was in public and showing off the animal to tourist. This was on Hollywood Beach, Florida. All images - https://www.flickr.com/photos/lautermilch/sets/72157622462560961/
  13. L

    Idiot

    LiveLeak.com - Getting too close for comfort with a Train Plow
  14. L

    F-15 Rolling During Landing

    It was not hurt
  15. L

    Redhead Photographer

    She was doing the same parade that I was https://www.flickr.com/photos/lautermilch/sets/72157642200420673
  16. L

    My Website - A Mess or An Interesting Collection?

    I like my website as I see it as a collection of my favorite images. Dean Lautermilch - Street / Model Photographer I've had some negative comments on it. Please let me know if you like or dislike it.
  17. L

    A Protestor

    Taken in Miami. I miss my 200mm F/2.8 zoom when I shots like this one.
  18. L

    Air Dania

    Taken at Air Dania, a former MX track near the Fort Lauderdale airport.
  19. L

    Getting Ready For The Shot

Top