Search results

  1. Robin W

    Marilynne's Wetlands and Other Stuff - 2026

    Those are some very cute ducklings!
  2. Robin W

    Marilynne's Wetlands and Other Stuff - 2026

    I really like the first one a lot!
  3. Robin W

    New here, old there...

    Welcome aboard!
  4. Robin W

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026

    Maybe it was you?
  5. Robin W

    Robin's Life Birds

    #133 Laughing Gull
  6. Robin W

    Robin's Life Birds

    #132 Anhinga By the time we got parked and walked back to where we had seen him, he had flown way out in the middle of the lake. The other one wasn't as far but none were close enough for a great photo.
  7. Robin W

    Robin's Life Birds

    #131 Snowy Egret
  8. Robin W

    Robin's Life Birds

    #130 Roseate Spoonbill
  9. Robin W

    Robin's Life Birds

    They certainly had a lot of them. And it really surprised me how use to people these birds were. I would never be able to get that close in Ky. Of course we have only had one stray into KY in the last 3 years. But even the other birds. I have one cormorant that practically let me walk up to...
  10. Robin W

    Clovis' Nikon Nuggets 2026

    My hummingbirds love the perineal Salvia, lantana, petunia's, aloe, and hostas. I have planted other things but this year we have a rabbit problem and our resident foxes cannot keep up with their birthrate so, the rabbits have been eating everything I am putting out. Once I planted a sunflower...
  11. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    We went to Murrell's Inlet SC last month and I saw this Osprey diving into a group of bait fish. The fish are about 15 in long. This osprey didn't catch one fish, not even two fish but THREE fish. I read in the Audubon magazine this type of fish, Menhaden, is the preferred fish for osprey and...
  12. Robin W

    Robin's Life Birds

    #129 Wood Stork at Hunting Beach State Park SC. Eating crabs in the oyster beds.
  13. Robin W

    Robin's Life Birds

    #128 Little Blue Heron Juvenile
  14. Robin W

    Robin's Life Birds

    # 127 White Ibis
  15. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    In the above, can anyone ID the last turtle? He was about 12 to 14 inches long. I am amazed at all the different types of turtles these 2 little pond support. I think the turtle in the first picture is a River Cooter, 2nd picture a Red Eared Slider, 3rd picture a painted turtle, 4th are 2 Red...
  16. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    In the last picture Mom had got a little to far ahead for one of the ducklings and he was going so fast to catch her he bypassed his siblings and was able to get up on plane.
Top