Search results

  1. Robin W

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026

    Very nice catch!
  2. Robin W

    Vote for Weekly Challenge Sept 16th - Sept 22nd "B&W Landscape"

    Congratulations Woody! There were a lot of good entries!
  3. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    I rarely can get a picture of a rabbit that I like but this fellow posed nicely for me and was no where near my garden.
  4. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    This is what I call a wild hummingbird, one that does not visit my feeders.
  5. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    We have a lot of Poison Ivy around here. Thankfully, I am not very allergic.
  6. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

  7. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

  8. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    This is Common Selfheal. A medicinal plant found all over. Self Heal (Prunella vulgaris) is a low-growing wild mint with dense purple flower spikes that’s been used as a folk medicine for cuts, sore throats, and just about everything else for centuries. Learn how to identify self-heal, when...
  9. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    This is part of a trail I walk and find an amazing abundance of wildlife and plants. It is an old unused railroad converted into a trail for walking. Unfortunately, they apparently did not plan for maintenance and it is quickly becoming overgrown. The furthest point in the photo is over a...
  10. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    Common American Hops. Only the unfertilized female is used in beer making. Apparently the seeds make beer to bitter.
  11. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

  12. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

  13. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

  14. Robin W

    September 2026 Monthly Assignment: Yard Art

    I guess a few weeks ago, lol!
  15. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    Here's a juvenile Mississippi Kite, with one of its parents flying overhead chasing off a black vulture.
Top