Search results

  1. Silversnapper

    August 2025 Monthly Challenge: FOOD

    Entry #3 Bangers & Mash
  2. Silversnapper

    Silversnapper's Happy Snaps

    The only visitors at my local pond this morning. Is this Granddad teaching Grandson- or the other way round? :unsure: I'm not sure, but they did have a big fish on the line. (y)
  3. Silversnapper

    Z6III firmware update V2.0

    Oh noooo! - I've just had a thought! We could end up like the humans in the scifi film Wall-E, wherein they have lost the ability to function and spend their lives on comfy recliners in like a care-home environment. :eek:
  4. Silversnapper

    Z6III firmware update V2.0

    Yay, bring it on.👍:ROFLMAO:
  5. Silversnapper

    August 2025 Monthly Challenge: FOOD

    Entry #2 Chicken Jalfrezi
  6. Silversnapper

    Z6III firmware update V2.0

    Goodness me, is there anything this camera can't do - apart from go out itself and take the photo? :eek:;)
  7. Silversnapper

    Weekly Photo Challenge Aug 20th - Aug 26th "Water"

    Even the spring is drying up in the drought, it normally gushes over here.:(
  8. Silversnapper

    August 2025 Monthly Challenge: FOOD

    Entry #1 Light dinner
  9. Silversnapper

    Marilynne's Wetlands and Other Stuff - 2025

    We could do with importing a few drops of that Marilynne, I believe we have drought conditions in parts of the UK.
  10. Silversnapper

    2025 World Photography Day – Post your favorite image

    My first grandson, resting in an incubator shortly after he was born by an emergency caesarean section in 2000. Scanned from a commercially produced print, camera details long since forgotten I'm afraid. I hope this is admissible.
  11. Silversnapper

    nikonbill's 2025 images when possible

    A really lovely series of images.
  12. Silversnapper

    HELP - Multiple Exposure Nightmare!

    Unless someone has come up with a miracle bit of software I don't know about (NASA perhaps), I'm afraid the answer is no. As I understand it, the images are combined at capture and produce one output file, raw and/or jpeg as previously selected.
  13. Silversnapper

    Silversnapper's Happy Snaps

    For the first time, here's the stick insect nymph in the perfect 'I'm a stick' pose - antenna, forelegs and middle legs all pointing forward (top left), rear legs pointing backwards (bottom right). They're pretty darned good at this aren't they, nigh-on invisible. I managed better lighting this...
  14. Silversnapper

    Vote for Weekly Photo Challenge Aug 6th - Aug 12th "Watches & Clocks"

    Congratulations @sailor635 and @Woodyg3
  15. Silversnapper

    Weekly Photo Challenge Aug 13th - Aug 19th "Domestic Animal/s"

    I chose it so I'll start it, here's hoping this will stir up more entries this week. 🤞
  16. Silversnapper

    Marilynne's Wetlands and Other Stuff - 2025

    I hope you gave yourself a mental telling-off while you were accepting the 'Compliments to the Chef'. :)
  17. Silversnapper

    Marilynne's Wetlands and Other Stuff - 2025

    Dang the challenge, taste the flavours. :)
  18. Silversnapper

    Time

    Not enough Needa. I've just checked the time on the clock image I posted in the Challenge with it's Exif data and there's nearly 45 minutes difference. A quick check on the camera and yup, it's the camera that's wrong. I'm off to check my other cameras now. <blush>
  19. Silversnapper

    Silversnapper's Happy Snaps

    My Indian Stick Insect Nymph after the first moult, about 8 weeks old now. It doesn't like posing, when it detects nearby motion it immediately goes into the "I'm a stick" mode by stretching its front and rear legs out in line with its body and using the middle pair to hang on with. This time I...
Top