Search results

  1. Woodyg3

    Post your Birds in Flight

    New bird for me, I think. I believe this is a juvenile Trumpeter Swan who thinks he is a goose. :)
  2. Woodyg3

    Woody's Wildlife, Nature and Other Stuff 2018

    New bird for me, I think. I believe this is a juvenile Trumpeter Swan who thinks he is a goose. :)
  3. Woodyg3

    Post Your Landscape Photos

  4. Woodyg3

    Woody's Wildlife, Nature and Other Stuff 2018

    I took a snowy hike and got a couple of nice views of Sugarloaf Mountain.
  5. Woodyg3

    Post your Raptors

  6. Woodyg3

    Woody's Wildlife, Nature and Other Stuff 2018

    I climbed up a steep embankment and leaned against a sandstone formation to get at eye level with this hawk. Fun!
  7. Woodyg3

    Woody's Wildlife, Nature and Other Stuff 2018

    Eagles and Crows do NOT like each other. At all. Period. :)
  8. Woodyg3

    Post your favorite November 2018 shot

    In a surprise move, Woody will post a picture of a bird! :) I have two, actually. This eagle took off after I waited for over an hour, and I still just barely got the lens up and shot taken before he was gone. I carefully and slowly positioned myself with the sun at my back and at a good...
Top