Search results

  1. Woodyg3

    Woody's Wildlife, Nature and Other Stuff 2018

    Natural and cold abstracts. :)
  2. Woodyg3

    Woody's Wildlife, Nature and Other Stuff 2018

    I am having luck with juvenile Bald Eagles lately. :)
  3. Woodyg3

    Can you help ID this bird please?

    At first I thought a Blue Snow Goose, but now maybe a Canada/Snow Goose hybrid?
  4. Woodyg3

    Post your Birds in Flight

  5. Woodyg3

    Woody's Wildlife, Nature and Other Stuff 2018

    Happy Christmas Eve.
  6. Woodyg3

    Woody's Wildlife, Nature and Other Stuff 2018

    I usually don't take pics of a bird on a wire, but I couldn't resist this Meadowlark.
  7. Woodyg3

    Post your Raptors

  8. Woodyg3

    Post your birds (2)

  9. Woodyg3

    Woody's Wildlife, Nature and Other Stuff 2018

    I waited a long time for this Prairie Falcon to take off, but I guess the view was nice and he saw no reason to move. :)
  10. Woodyg3

    Post your Raptors

Top