Search results

  1. Woodyg3

    New Forum

    I think this was addressed somewhere on the forum, but I can't find it. Is there a way to add more than one picture at a time to a post like the "good ol' days"? Shift clicking or command clicking doesn't seem to work as it does on other forums.
  2. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    A couple of weeks ago I was just hanging out by a pond watching this heron. I was hoping to get a hunting picture, a flight picture, maybe interaction with other birds, etc. Instead this bird was just hanging out enjoying the nice day. I think these pictures might give insight into its...
  3. Woodyg3

    Post Your Birds (3)

    Love the Kingfisher shots!
  4. Woodyg3

    Dealing With High Humidity and Fogging Equipment

    A workshop near Vero Beach.
  5. Woodyg3

    Thanks John (jdeg)!!!

    Thanks, man. WAY better than before. :)
  6. Woodyg3

    Dealing With High Humidity and Fogging Equipment

    Good link, thanks. I'll have to remember when heading to Florida this coming March. Here in Colorado it's dry as a bone 95% of the time. The only lens fogging I ever get is on my spectacles on a rare cold, humid day. :)
  7. Woodyg3

    RESET FORUM TO DEFAULT

    Once you get used to the new, I think you'll like it a lot better. I go to another forum with this setup and it really works nicely.
  8. Woodyg3

    MT RAINIER SHADOW

    That's pretty cool!
  9. Woodyg3

    New Forum

    I think the best way connect on your phone with the new website is to use your phone's browser. Safari works well on my iPhone.
  10. Woodyg3

    TEST POLL

    Yep, it worked for me.
  11. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    The moon with wave clouds
  12. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    One more "gulp" shot
  13. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    Yeah, sometimes the "features" added in a new version are just in the way and/or don't work and/or slow things down. I'm with you on that. :)
  14. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    Thanks! I'm away from my desktop where I stormy pic files, but I'm pretty sure these were 1/1600.
  15. Woodyg3

    Marilynne's Wetlands and Other Stuff - 2022

    Since there are no like/thanks buttons yet on the new forum, I'll just write it instead. Good pics!
  16. Woodyg3

    New Forum

    Well, there are bugs to work out and features to implement, but the basic framework looks like a huge upgrade from the forum we had. I'm looking forward to using this forum when things are ironed out. Thanks @jdeg1
Top