Search results

  1. Woodyg3

    Packing Overkill

    I bought one used XQD memory card from MPB, and this was the box it came in. LOL.
  2. Woodyg3

    Post your Insect shots

    Some nice macros bugs lately, @wev
  3. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    This P-Dog was busy digging up roots and eating them. Apparently, they are finger lickin' good!
  4. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    Posing in front of their condo
  5. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    Ready for blastoff.
  6. Woodyg3

    Post your favorite October shot 2022

    Lots of fun shots, but I think this was my fave:
  7. Woodyg3

    Photography Life Review of 24-120 f4S Z Lens

    I have heard many positive things about this lens. Thank for the link, Dan! @Danno
  8. Woodyg3

    New 600mm TC Z Lens Video - Steve Perry

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCNm2ZPHPYU&t=1s Many dollars above what I can afford, but this looks like a winner for Nikon. Steve does a great job on this video, as he always does. For me, it's like watching a video on the latest Ferrari. :)
  9. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    White-crowned Sparrow
  10. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    Top Gun pigeons. :)
Top