Contributor
WCSparrow-452.jpg

Last edited:

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Wow, GREAT captures, Woody! Can I ask what shutter speed you needed to grab these in such sharp detail? Love 'em!
Woody wrote:
Thanks! I'm away from my desktop where I stormy pic files, but I'm pretty sure these were 1/1600.

I don't see any way to do a multi quote. Hopefully that can be added.

Yes, it looks like Woody used 1/1600" for the shutter speed. I am using Firefox and prefer its EXIF viewer extension that is available better than the one that's available for Chrome. This one requires right clicking the image. The EXIF opens up a second browser window that has to be closed.

EXIF.png

Dangerspouse

Woody wrote:

I don't see any way to do a multi quote. Hopefully that can be added.

Yes, it looks like Woody used 1/1600" for the shutter speed. I am using Firefox and prefer its EXIF viewer extension that is available better than the one that's available for Chrome. This one requires right clicking the image. The EXIF opens up a second browser window that has to be closed.
Thanks Cindy. I actually saw you mention this in another thread, and give a link where one could download it. When I tried though, it said my version of Firefox is not a current one, and can't be added. Oh well.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Thanks Cindy. I actually saw you mention this in another thread, and give a link where one could download it. When I tried though, it said my version of Firefox is not a current one, and can't be added. Oh well.
So you don't want to update it? I am still running Windows 7 on my PC, but it works fine. It's your choice though. :)

Woodyg3

Contributor
A couple of weeks ago I was just hanging out by a pond watching this heron. I was hoping to get a hunting picture, a flight picture, maybe interaction with other birds, etc. Instead this bird was just hanging out enjoying the nice day. I think these pictures might give insight into its personality (birdality?) .

GBHKickinAround-460.jpg
GBHKickinAround-461.jpg
GBHKickinAround-462.jpg