Search results

  1. Woodyg3

    Woody's Vea La Luz 2023

    Gracias!
  2. Woodyg3

    Woody's Vea La Luz 2023

    I finally got some pictures of a Canvasback!
  3. Woodyg3

    Woody's Vea La Luz 2023

    She's telling the boys to Buzz Off!
  4. Woodyg3

    Woody's Vea La Luz 2023

    Mallard in the snow
  5. Woodyg3

    Marilynne's Wetlands and Other Stuff - 2023

    Really like this one
  6. Woodyg3

    Woody's Vea La Luz 2023

    It's that time of year again!
  7. Woodyg3

    Woody's Vea La Luz 2023

    Thanks, Fred! Thanks for the kind words. Distance varies, but you do need to be reasonably close. I'm terrible at estimating distances, but basically I just get as close as I can. If I am patient the bird may come to me rather than me approaching it. Usually I just move slowly, indirectly, and...
  8. Woodyg3

    Woody's Vea La Luz 2023

    Lorraine (my primary bird spotter, "life coach", and wife) spotted a flock of Bohemian Waxwings in our neighborhood and I grabbed my camera. As is usual with these birds, I got 3-4 minutes before they all flew away. They LOVE crab apples.
  9. Woodyg3

    Woody's Vea La Luz 2023

    A trio of Wigeons
  10. Woodyg3

    Solution for: Type a post, change your mind, erase the words...oops, it is still there when you go back to the page.

    Okay, but the advice you give out is very moderator-like. :)
  11. Woodyg3

    Woody's Vea La Luz 2023

    Starlings always have plenty to say
Top