Search results

  1. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    My House Finch buddies
  2. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    A more flattering shot
  3. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    Not such a graceful landing. :) Gulls tend to sort of plop in the water a lot of the time. Fun to watch.
  4. Woodyg3

    Help with Forum Signature!

    Admins who are trying to help: the rest of us do not see signature as an option under "your account." Fred, clicking on profile, name, about brings up the signature, but no option to edit. For reference, I am a contributing member, but not an admin.
  5. Woodyg3

    Hi from London

    Welcome :)
  6. Woodyg3

    Post your favorite November 2022 shot

    I spend a lot of hours in the field, Brent.
  7. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    A frosty morning
  8. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    Did you have to dig through the snow in -10 degree C weather to find your breakfast this morning? I didn't think so. :)
  9. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    Thanks!
  10. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    Thanks!
  11. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    Thanks!
  12. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    Wood Ducks from back in October
  13. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    Thanks, feeling better each day. I don't know about the serial number, I'll take a look. :) Thanks. Don't know about the image size. I thought it was limited just by the file size, which I limit to under 4,000 but I really don't know.
  14. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    I managed to get viral pneumonia, so my photography has been in the backyard lately. Still fun. :)
  15. Woodyg3

    New Forum

    I would advice everyone to have a little patience. The new forum has a better layout and features. Yes, it will take us all a while to figure it out and get comfortable, and I totally understand that frustration. In the end, your online experience is going to be better. Think of it as growing...
  16. Woodyg3

    Post your latest purchases.

    Hey, Dan. I really liked the landscapes you used to post. I hope I see some of these in the future. :)
Top