Search results

  1. Woodyg3

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026

    Juvenile Swainson's Hawk (Edit: Juvenile Red-tailed Hawk. :) )
  2. Woodyg3

    Guinea pig, going to give it a try

    Huh. That's a new company to me. Let us know what you think when you get it and have used it for a while, if you will. :)
  3. Woodyg3

    New feature in Lightroom

    I wish generative expand was added to Lightroom Classic, but so far it's not there.
  4. Woodyg3

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026

    A new day, so more hummers. :)
  5. Woodyg3

    New feature in Lightroom

    Yeah, I have used that in photoshop from time to time to expand the shy of vegetation in a shot. Works great and I feel like it's reasonably true to the original scene.
  6. Woodyg3

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026

    Okay, maybe just one more :)
  7. Woodyg3

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026

    One more...
  8. Woodyg3

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026

    I think this is some sort of Orb Weaver. Any spider experts here? I think this is some sort of Orb Weaver. Any spider experts here? :)
  9. Woodyg3

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026

    I think this is the first Sage Thrasher I've photographed
  10. Woodyg3

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026

    It's always nice when they take off right toward you.
  11. Woodyg3

    Refurbished D7500's now $499 at Nikon

    I suspect you will really like the D7500, more features and better performance than the trust ol' D3300. :)
  12. Woodyg3

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026

    Look closely and you might be able to see a tiny fish in his beak.
Top