What gear are you looking for in 2016

Blacktop

I'm really thinking of getting the Sigma 150-600 C

First I'm getting 2 more memory cards boxing day sale should cure that

I'll be bringing a Nikon 200-500mm to the M&G . I'll let you shoot with it for a while to try it out. From what I've been reading it is a superior lens to the Sigma-C. It is 400 dollars more expensive however.

Kevin H

I'll be bringing a Nikon 200-500mm to the M&G . I'll let you shoot with it for a while to try it out. From what I've been reading it is a superior lens to the Sigma-C. It is 400 dollars more expensive however.

You putting that girl on your D7100 or D750 for the M&G??

mauckcg

105mm VR macro. 85mm prime. Better tripod. Tokina 11-16. Might be lucky enough to see the macro and the tripod by the end of the year.

150-600 would be amazing, but it's not on the short list, just a hope/wish/want.

Oh, and a Jeep to get me to all of those amazing landscape shots nobody else gets to see. ;)

I bought the Jeep first, the D750 and some bits will be coming soon.

Nero

10-20mm Sigma f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM wide angle lens and maybe a macro lens if I feel the need.

Also wanna get a new camera bag, been looking at the Peak Design Everyday Messenger bag.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 4

D200freak

Of the Nikon lens trinity, I have the 14-24 and wouldn't mind getting the other two.

But what I'm really hoping for in the next year is a Porsche 911. :D

Last edited:

CP93

Actually what I really want is someone to come scan and clean up all these 1000s of 35mm negs and slides. LOL

Attachments

• C010605_02as.jpg
    C010605_02as.jpg
    525.7 KB · Views: 63

traceyjj

Payed ours up about 15 years ago never noticed much difference in cash,mind you it was only about £25 a month:D
:) Lucky you.... ours is getting up for 2k a month (with overpaying while the interest rate is so low) we've managed to cut 8 years off our mortgage

Danno

Well, I have two items... maybe three... maybe four...

1. Tokina 11-16mm. I am up high and love taking sunrise pictures... I have this view and the wider angle would be nice.
2. The Tamron 150-600... I have wanted more reach for the birds and the bird shots here are amazing... In the spring I have this one Red Tailed Hawk that hangs out in the top of an old tree that is just out of reach.
3. New PC to process photos. My old laptop is just slow.
... maybe a new tripod... but I might have to sell that old scoot of mine... we will see.

D200freak

Pass. My sports car passion is aroused ONLY by the 911. Audis don't do it for me. My dream machine would be either a new Turbo S or a new GT3 RS 4.0. Or, more likely, a GT2 when they release one in another couple of years.