Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Clovishound's latest activity
Clovishound
replied to the thread
FTZ adapter
.
I have the FTZ and have used it with the F mount 200-500 F5.6. The adapter works well, and the F mount lens worked just fine on a...
Sep 19, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
Post your Squirrel pictures
.
I seem to be taking a lot of squirrel pictures lately. Shame on me. (Kind of a household joke. I'm not overly fond of grey squirrels, as...
Sep 18, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
Post your Squirrel pictures
.
Here's an updated squirrel with the sign picture. Much better than the first one I posted.
Sep 17, 2026
Clovishound
reacted to
nikonpup's post
in the thread
Dumb Jokes Posted Here.... if you dare.
with
Like
.
Sep 17, 2026
Clovishound
reacted to
Woodyg3's post
in the thread
Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026
with
Like
.
Another Great Blue Heron landed in this bird's territory, and they both made themselves look big and tough. After a minute they turned...
Sep 16, 2026
Clovishound
reacted to
BF Hammer's post
in the thread
BF Hammer 2026: Me and my Zf
with
Like
.
9-15: Hey look, no moon! A beach along Lake Michigan at Kenosha. Infrared shots, set a 'monochrome' picture profile in camera as a...
Sep 16, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
Post your photobombed
.
He photobombed it, but didn't ruin it. I've been getting a lot of images from the backyard recently with bees and wasps flying by in the...
Sep 15, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
Clovis' Nikon Nuggets 2026
.
This tiger swallowtail showed up in the backyard this afternoon. Go grab the camera!
Sep 15, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
Robin's Assorted What Not's
.
As someone who loves going on photography outings with my daughter, I can really appreciate how special this is.
Sep 15, 2026
Clovishound
reacted to
Robin W's post
in the thread
Robin's Assorted What Not's
with
Like
.
My 9 year old granddaughter is expressing an interest in birding. So I took her with me to a local park she spotted the Green Heron...
Sep 15, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
nice shirt?
.
Duck Duck Go is your friend. Amazon
Sep 13, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
All the Angles? Sports shots?
.
No, I'm retired, so I have time to go through them myself. I try and at least cull them on the same day I shoot them, unless I get home...
Sep 13, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
All the Angles? Sports shots?
.
I don't do any sports photography, I'm into wildlife, which not the same, but has a lot of similarities. IMO, a lot depends on...
Sep 12, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
New Member, New User, More Experienced Photographer - Indiana, US
.
Welcome. I've been using the Z8 for about a year and a half. It's a great camera, especially for wildlife.
Sep 11, 2026
Clovishound
reacted to
Robin W's post
in the thread
Robin's Assorted What Not's
with
Like
.
I was walking on a mulched covered trail when I came upon hundreds of these mushrooms. I normally tilt to the left, which I have been...
Sep 10, 2026
Members
Top