Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Clovishound's latest activity
Clovishound
replied to the thread
D7000 Upgrade?
.
While I agree with BF that a D850 is likely overkill, it does have the advantage of a 46 MP sensor. That means that you could use your...
Sep 9, 2026
Clovishound
reacted to
Robin W's post
in the thread
Robin's Assorted What Not's
with
Like
.
1. Indigo Bunting 2 & 3 Yellow Billed Cuckoo 4. Blue Grosbeak
Sep 9, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
Nikon D300 mirror stuck up — sequence seems reversed (software issue?)
.
Hope you get this figured out. For better or worse, you can probably get a used D300 for less than a repair. MPB has them for $120 with...
Sep 8, 2026
Clovishound
reacted to
Woodyg3's post
in the thread
Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026
with
Like
.
Sep 7, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
Dumb Jokes Posted Here.... if you dare.
.
When your kids leave their Legos laying around for you to step on barefooted.
Sep 6, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
Clovis' Nikon Nuggets 2026
.
Another day at Magnolia. It was supposed to be a high in the 80s. They lied. Humidity was through the roof. I gave up trying to see...
Sep 6, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
Dumb Jokes Posted Here.... if you dare.
.
Alright, I've got to have a pulse. It's gotta be here somewhere. I know I'm not dead.
Sep 6, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
Vote for Weekly Challenge Aug 26th - Sept 1st "Cool"
.
Congratulations.
Sep 6, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
I did not buy a lens today.
.
Blame it on AI. Memory card prices have jumped considerably due to massive expansion of AI data centers. I'm sure it's affecting...
Sep 6, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
What sort of display and size are you using?
.
I'm currently using an HP 27mq. I believe it is 2560x1440. It's not the biggest out there, but seems to be adequate size wise for me. It...
Sep 6, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
Nose needs a little work.
.
Despite a few upgrades, it was still an old school transport when they retired them. I retired when they started sending them to the...
Sep 5, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
Nose needs a little work.
.
That's a little bigger than the TF-33s on the C-141 I used to fly on as a loadmaster. Of course, we had 4 engines.
Sep 4, 2026
Clovishound
reacted to
Woodyg3's post
in the thread
Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026
with
Like
.
This morning
Sep 4, 2026
Clovishound
reacted to
Woodyg3's post
in the thread
Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026
with
Like
.
Sep 4, 2026
Clovishound
reacted to
Woodyg3's post
in the thread
Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026
with
Like
.
Sep 4, 2026
Members
Top