Z6ii ordered.

Roy1961

Contributor
well i have had this camera for 7-8 months now and only found out last night while watching a Steve Perry video that the battery pack actually holds 2 batteries. Duh. So i removed the battery holder and out it came, i previously only removed the battery. Somehow i knocked the door off in process. Fixed it this morning after a few videos and working it out. And i think it uses the battery nearest the door 1st?

blackstar

OH, OW ... Are you saying you can install two batteries into z6ii? And it will use them until both are out of juice? This is great news! Thank you, Roy. But how do you know the first one runs dry and need to be recharged?

update: If talking about the power pack or grid, forget my post.

Last edited:

Roy1961

Contributor
OH, OW ... Are you saying you can install two batteries into z6ii? And it will use them until both are out of juice? This is great news! Thank you, Roy. But how do you know the first one runs dry and need to be recharged?

update: If talking about the power pack or grid, forget my post.

no the battery pack/grip MB-N11, The yellow lever releases the battery, the white releases the chamber that holds both batteries.

Roy1961

Contributor
the first battery in my camera was 50% charged, the second and furthest one in the camera was 100%, so i am guessing/hoping the battery closest and released by the yellow lever runs out 1st. Only my theory ay present, needs to be confirmed.