Post your latest purchases.

Vincent

To pull my new photo lab (my travel trailer!)
2015 Ram 1500, 5.7 L Hemi, 8 speed Auto and 3.92 rear end...

Pat in GA

Was looking at transportation as well but need to win the lottery first. I see more Ram trucks here, but found that the GMC actually can pull more and faster.
For some strange reason European options do not seem to keep up. My dream is a 3 stage system: A heavy duty truck (can be a base to shoot from), a super small 4x4 (Fiat Panda) and a super small bike (Honda DAX). But my plan will probably remain a dream. => you need more then cameras to take pictures.
Good luck with your big engine truck.

RockyNH_RIP

Was looking at transportation as well but need to win the lottery first. I see more Ram trucks here, but found that the GMC actually can pull more and faster.
For some strange reason European options do not seem to keep up. My dream is a 3 stage system: A heavy duty truck (can be a base to shoot from), a super small 4x4 (Fiat Panda) and a super small bike (Honda DAX). But my plan will probably remain a dream. => you need more then cameras to take pictures.
Good luck with your big engine truck.

Thanks... It will handle my current trailer in any condition and pretty much any trailer I would ever upgrade to.

Pat in GA

Blacktop

To pull my new photo lab (my travel trailer!)

View attachment 168718

View attachment 168719

View attachment 168720

View attachment 168721

View attachment 168722

View attachment 168723

2015 Ram 1500, 5.7 L Hemi, 8 speed Auto and 3.92 rear end...

Pat in GA
Why didn't you just buy 8 or 9 D4S's instead?:indecisiveness: I never understood people spending their hard earned money on things like food, shelter, transportation and utilities, when they could be spending it on camera gear.

480sparky

Sauntered into the local brick-n-mortar store Saturday to have a look-see as their used toys. Found a velvet Nikon lens bag,.............

Lens%20Bag%201.jpg.jpg

.......perfect for my 70-300.

Lens%20bag%202.jpg

Fortkentdad

Hey Rocky -
Had me one of those Dodge Hemi 1500 - but my 'photo-lab' demanded better - now driving the Dodge Cummin's 2500.
But the Hemi was more fun when not pulling anything - zoom zoom - but fuel and traffic tickets can add up ....