Wud's project 365 2014

wud

Re: Wud's project 365

I really like it and only noticed the armpit once you mentioned it WUD. Water droplet is excellent.

Lol, not the armpit! Nothing wrong with the armpit. Imo. I mean the arm coming out of my ear-kind of. If the hand had been visible, it wouldn't look so strange.

This droplet is from today, I had a small studio going on at the kitchen sink.. background is a thin shirt, right side are a lamp, also a lamp over the setup. I did severals with flash too, but think iso 4000 did a pretty okay job:

dr_ber_4722_web.jpg

I wanted it even darker but didn't succeed.

wud

Day 12, studio with this very sweet young girl. Started of pretty bad - trigger didn't work, couldn't find an extra battery (not the kind you get everywhere), I used my flash as a trigger instead but thought I did something wrong, as one lamp wouldn't fire - turns out, it was broken too.
Besides this, my favorite camera stand (right word?) weren't there!! So I got some shadows on a few of the images, as no other stand are tall enough to do, what I normally do.

But I tried to work with it, think it went okay.

lulu_5232_web.jpg

lulu_5261_web.jpg

Last edited:

wud

Day 13, we finally got below 0 degrees, wind and snow - and I had an outdoor shoot, hehe. Not cold at all.
Almost finished, we just went to a café to get a few shots without a big jacket on.

Sadly the tiny bit of snow, are already melting now!

pernillebosse_5536_web.jpg

pernillebosse_5543_web.jpg

nikonpup

day 13, we finally got below 0 degrees, wind and snow - and i had an outdoor shoot, hehe. Not cold at all.
Almost finished, we just went to a café to get a few shots without a big jacket on.

Sadly the tiny bit of snow, are already melting now!

pernillebosse_5536_web.jpg

pernillebosse_5543_web.jpg
i can hear the slurp. :)

wud

Day 14 - foggy day.

If it had a title, I think it would be something like 'The things I've seen' (the big, old tree).

mad_og_t_getr__5563_web.jpg

nidding

Hello WUD.
You really got some awesome pictures in this thread (and all over the forum). I really have to say that your pictures are amongst the very best on this forum. They are simply beautiful and I think what makes the difference is your courage to let them stand out, not just fitting in. I like it!

Sindssygt godt arbejde! :)

wud

Wud's project 365

Hello WUD.
You really got some awesome pictures in this thread (and all over the forum). I really have to say that your pictures are amongst the very best on this forum. They are simply beautiful and I think what makes the difference is your courage to let them stand out, not just fitting in. I like it!

Sindssygt godt arbejde! :)

You are to kind! I don't think so :) but I am the happiest person ever, that people here gives such good critiques (even though I don't always listen ;)).. It makes us all grow, when getting feedback.

Og tusind tak.

Sent from Tapatalk