Weekly Challenge May 4-11: Self

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxeMan - Rick S.

Today is Wednesday already, gang...and we're all waiting on Helene, as usual!
:p

Helene no pressure now. We have seen your Avatar, which the full version is on your Web Site, and we all remember your last minute winning entry from the Weekly Challenge Feb 16-23: Livelihood. Now don't disappoint us (me) now. I've been anticipating another speechless shot from you all week.

Reverse psychology is a technique involving the advocacy of a belief or behavior that is opposite to the one desired, with the expectation that this approach will encourage the subject of the persuasion to do what actually is desired: the opposite of what is suggested. :p

Who wants to bet, Helene will be the last one to post in this weeks challenge, and Pete will be the first to post in the next Challenge?

AxeMan - Rick S.

Since I can control my actions on this one, I'll take that bet.

Pete

Just a Gentleman's bet Pete. I know you'll make sure someone else posts before you, and you'll be second one. LOL

Can almost always count on you being one of the first posters and Helene being one of the last. <just saying>

Ah, so much fun here. :cool:

cmsouvign2

Compact View.jpg

Compact View

cmsouvign2

DUDE! Surgery takes a lot longer to heal from than just a few days! You didn't stand a chance for this challenge without starting back in December! :)

(Just kidding) :)

Pete

Pete remember back in January we posted pictures of my surgery???? Look at me now all healed and no photoshop lol, so see you do stand a chance if you started back in December

gotta love your sense of humor Pete ya know we love ya when we pick on you

AxeMan - Rick S.

"It's Six O'clock.....do you know where your Helene photo is?"

I'm glad this challenge is so "relaxed" this week and were having fun with it. I don't normally like to flood the thread with chatter but I can't help myself today. Sorry.

Mike150

Since you guys took all of the good Ideas, I had to come up with something. I was going to put a photo of my feet propped on my computer desk. (standard working posture).
I decided on a photo of a photo. Now I wonder if it will qualify??? The one photo is 2 months old, but the photo of the photo was taken tonight.

Self.jpg

And another thing. You guys are all much more photogenic than me.

ohkphoto

Snow White
This is as close as I'll ever get to a "trikini" LOL. . . or to a beach for that matter . . . and I'm out of time!

Img1122069h-Edit-Edit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.