Weekly Challenge May 4-11: Self

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browncoat

Hmmm....

It's Tuesday already, and I'm not seeing very many pretty faces. Or even ugly ones like Pete's for that matter. Did you all go camera shy on me?

happlegate11

Me no make up, no hair done....wasn't brave enough to post the color LOL. Added a grain to the photo..I'm pretty happy with it :)

DSC_0194bww.jpg

fotojack

Heather........naturally beautiful women don't need makeup, and you fall into that category quite nicely. :) Nice shot, too, by the way. :)

happlegate11

Thank you :) And unfortunately I have very wide eyes, not just big...I don't drink caffine..they just look like that..big, wide and blue :)

fotojack

Well, from what I can see, there's one on either side of your face, so you're doing good. :) And yes, I agree with Pete......they certainly are stunning! Imagine this shot in colour!! woohoo :)

Carolina Photo Guy

Thank you :) And unfortunately I have very wide eyes, not just big...I don't drink caffine..they just look like that..big, wide and blue :)

In that particular view, you bear a striking resemblance to a young Sigourney Weaver.

Just a thought.

And wide eyes are NOT unfortunate! They are beautiful.

NEVER apologize for a body feature. Thats like saying GOD screwed up!

Pete

Last edited:

happlegate11

In that particular view, you bear a striking resemblance to a young Sigourney Weaver.

Just a thought.

Pete
That is a first...but I can see that now:) I really enjoyed this concept and hope to take some more of myself (not that I am a narcissist in any way, I thoroughly hate having my picture taken but it was a challenge)...It was very difficult with a manual lens!

Carolina Photo Guy

Hmmm....

It's Tuesday already, and I'm not seeing very many pretty faces. Or even ugly ones like Pete's for that matter. Did you all go camera shy on me?

DUDE! If it wasn't for people like me, how would you be able to pick out the handsome ones?

We all have our place. I just happen to be the benchmark for handsome!

Pete

happlegate11

Just a thought.

And wide eyes are NOT unfortunate! They are beautiful.

NEVER apologize for a body feature. Thats like saying GOD screwed up!

Pete
Thank you Pete..I choose the wrong words..LOL I just get a lot of people who say something about me have very wide eyes...like I'm surprised or something HAHA..But nope they look like this all the time. I will post the color in my photos.

ohkphoto

Snow White
Me no make up, no hair done....wasn't brave enough to post the color LOL. Added a grain to the photo..I'm pretty happy with it

Very nice work, Heather, and I agree with the above: Beautiful shot of a lovely woman . . . God does not 'screw up'!

ohkphoto

Snow White
Ya think she'll be modeling her trikini? :)

(Hat, sunglasses and shoes!)

Pete

LOL You, guys!

I'm already putting in notice that I'm running LATE AGAIN! Haven't been able to put anything together yet . . . sigh . . . the "muse" seems to be on strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.