Weekly Challenge May 4-11: Self

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcottone45

Thats why I won't post my mug shot, you guy's will give it to the USPS, then I'll get bounty hunters looking to shoot me just for hell of it.!!!!

Mike150

Thats why I won't post my mug shot, you guy's will give it to the USPS, then I'll get bounty hunters looking to shoot me just for hell of it.!!!!

We wouldn't sic the bounty hunters on you Joe. It's much more fun shooting you ourselves. With Cameras that is.

KWJams

Sounds like a fun contest. I was sitting in my truck watching a episode of 24 on my laptop grumbling about the glare on the screen (note my sour looking mood) and started wondering if I can capture the scene with a picture. Not thinking that it would work or not, I tried one with my cell phone. Sort of turned out alright considering it wasn't done with a bunch of bells and whistles.

Me.jpg

jcottone45

I got a shot of me in my Cavalry hat taken a while ago, had to hide though too many people wanted to know if they could hop on for a ride.!!! My answer, This bucking bronco would just love to Kick your @#$.
I have to admit though its a gruesome picture.

AxeMan - Rick S.

DSC_5456.jpg

" Your challenge this week is to turn the camera on yourself."

Ok, strange request....but here goes...

Don't worry, I made sure the camera was not "Loaded" before pointing it at myself.....No memory card and I made sure the "Safety" was on.
<funny guy>

Last edited:

ohkphoto

Snow White
By the way, Joe, congratulations on getting your pic posted in the last challenge! I'm proud of you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.