Vixens 365 Project 2014

Vixen

Made a new friend at the park today

78/365

DSC_5299_webshot_zps45901d8f.jpg

Michael J.

If I look this thread I realize how far I am away from to be a photographer and it is clear that I am still a Snapshot - Photographer. I love this thread. Inspiring me a lot.

Lawrence

If I look this thread I realize how far I am away from to be a photographer and it is clear that I am still a Snapshot - Photographer. I love this thread. Inspiring me a lot.

I agree wholeheartedly Michael except the part about you being a snap photographer.
This thread is something else.

Vixen

I wouldn't say that. You have some great shots in your thread :D. I was admiring them earlier today ;)

I am lucky to have plenty of time on my hands, so heaps of time is spent each day taking photos and looking at other peoples photos. I also talk to lots of other photographers (some pros, most hobbyists) about how to do stuff and what setups to use. I use the free online tutorials and read articles on how to do stuff as well. It takes up a lot of my time. If I didn't have spare time and was working, I'd be back where I was a couple of years ago. I am nowhere near where I'd like to be, and I am my own worst critic as well.

Vixen

84/365....Birds of a feather

DSC_5678_webshot_zps7a3ec6c0.jpg

ISO 400, f36, 6sec exp with my 105mm macro lens

I really like reflections and hope to be able to do more. I find them quite challenging, as so many things want to reflect along with your subject. Getting in close like this though is not so much a problem, and my trusty LED torch provided the extra light I needed