Vixens 365 Project 2014

Ironwood

66/365 8th March 2014

Smokin!!

DSC_45352_webshot_zps94d1261f.jpg

f3.2 ISO400 1/160 sec. Lit from below and flash thru the focal area from the side at 1/128 power. My fave colour is purple.....say no more :D

You made me think of Hendrix's Purple Haze ;).

You are putting up some fantastic photos here, makes for great viewing.

Vixen

67/365.....it rained, so there are waterdrops about. It's little flowers, each probably about 10mm across.

DSC_4552_webshot_zps1832643e.jpg

f6.3 ISO 100 1/320 with flash and 105mm macro lens

Vixen

69/365.....honey for dinner

DSC_4629_webshot_zps2610df04.jpg

Tiny spider has caught a tiny native bee for dinner. The bee is about 3mm long.

f8, ISO 400, 1/320 with flash

wthorson

Vixen, Wow, you are a fabulous photographer. I just barely got some time to go through your thread. I want to be a photographer just like you when I grow up!!! keep up the awesome work.

Vixen

Vixen, Wow, you are a fabulous photographer. I just barely got some time to go through your thread. I want to be a photographer just like you when I grow up!!! keep up the awesome work.

Thanks Wendy but honest, I take LOTS of totally crap shots as well. You only get to see the best ;)

BackdoorArts

Very nice work, but I'd love to see work that was a little larger. Any chance you can link to bigger examples, or upload 1000px versions?

Vixen

Very nice work, but I'd love to see work that was a little larger. Any chance you can link to bigger examples, or upload 1000px versions?

I downsize everything to 900x600 for web uploads. Our web speeds are pretty crap in Australia, and most forums do not like large images (this is not the only one I share on) so the short answer is no I guess. If I don't use that black frame it will be slightly larger ie you'll see the image a bit larger, but not a lot ;)

Last edited: