Vixen

19/365.....

Time to go home

15A_6740_webshot.jpg

20/365.......

15A_6771_sq crop_webshot.jpg

Vixen

23/365.......

We're having a wet spell so I tried out the little light tent I bought the other day. Antique compass that doesn't work properly. Could not get it to sit on north ;)

15A_6963_webshot.jpg

Vixen

I'm sorry...meant what type of metering did you use? Spot, matrix, etc.

I'm going to be totally honest and say I have no idea. I have it set on something and I can't find in the book where it tells me what the little symbol means that I have it set to. This may sound really dumb but it's not something that I change very often. If I had to guess I think it's matrix :D

Edit....light globe just went on :D Check exif data and it says matrix :D

Vixen

24/365.......

If I had stood here to take this shot 24hrs earlier, not only would I have washed away in the flood but I'd be chest high in water. It's amazing just how fast our local creeks and rivers rise and fall with heavy or prolonged rain.

This is one of my most fave places to shoot moving water

15A_6976_HDR_webshot.jpg

Vixen

25/365...... some pretty fungi growing in my garden

15A_7109_webshot.jpg

26/365...... back on the creek. I can't get enough of this spot. Same spot as day 17 but we've had more rain and the water level is up and a bit muddy so reflects back the greenery etc. I've also zoomed in down deep into the depths of the scenery.....5 shot long exposure HDR my absolute fave way to process water

15A_7181_HDR_webshot.jpg

Vixen

27/365......Jacksons Creek falls

I like to get down lower to shoot these falls but at the moment the rocks are too wet and slippery to risk it

Jackson Creek Falls_webshot.jpg