Rocky's 365 Thread - 2014

RockyNH_RIP

Day 8 - Jan 8 2014.....

It was cold but clear... actually supposed to warm up by Saturday here...

Today's pictures...
close up of electrode... and a part off the maintenance bench (105 Macro - The rest were 18-105)

DSC_6800.jpg DSC_6804.jpg

Into Nashua, down by Greeley but it was all closed... circled in a residential area and liked the qualities
(colos, shadows etc) of this house... Tracks heading to the old boat ramp.

DSC_6811.jpg DSC_6815.jpg

These 2 shots were also in Nashua, off the road to the boat launch on the Merrimack River...
I used to do some off-road training back in here too.

DSC_6816_17_18_19_20_tonemapped.jpg DSC_6822.jpg

Hope you enjoyed...

Pat in NH

RockyNH_RIP

Day 9 - Jan 9 2014.....

It was another chilly day buit we are seeing it warming slightly, hopefully be in the 40's F this weekend.

a couple work parts....

DSC_6831.jpg DSC_6839.jpg

What is it?? Blue something?? And what is this?? a pair of caterpillars??

DSC_6838.jpg DSC_6829.jpg

Horsehoe Pond... and a house on the peninsula....

DSC_6843.jpg DSC_6840.jpg

Hmmm... anyone know what # 2 and 3 are????

Pat in NH

Last edited:

RockyNH_RIP

Ok, no one was close on the blue pieces... They are the piercing needles from my blood glucose test kit (Freestyle Freedom Lite) as I am diabetic... Unless you were familiar, I figured it would be a tough guess... :)

I made the pipe cleaners too easy... should have had one and curved it a bit :) Did not know when I took it that it would be a quiz photo!

Have a great day everyone... TGIF

Pat in NH

Scott Murray

Ok, no one was close on the blue pieces... They are the piercing needles from my blood glucose test kit (Freestyle Freedom Lite) as I am diabetic... Unless you were familiar, I figured it would be a tough guess... :)

I made the pipe cleaners too easy... should have had one and curved it a bit :) Did not know when I took it that it would be a quiz photo!

Have a great day everyone... TGIF

Pat in NH
They are very similar to the ones we have here at work for BGL. I didn't read that you wanted people to guess lol.

RockyNH_RIP

Day 10 - Jan 10 2014.....

Another day of snow... we were not supposed to have any... shows what the weather man knows~ :)

Lets see what we created today.....

Recently aquired Ruger LC9, 9mm subcompact for concealed carry...
My brothers old pocket watch... he died in 2007 and I have kept this since..

DSC_6851.jpg DSC_6858.jpg

My one work photo today... old school machine shop area.. The more I looked, the more I think it may make a B&W

DSC_6853.jpg

Snowing at the Pond.... and fresh snow on post & leaves....

DSC_6865.jpg DSC_6871.jpg

Fresh snow at my house.....

DSC_6872.jpg DSC_6874.jpg

Enjoy my friends... happy shooting!

Pat in NH

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Pat, at one point in time, we only owned Ruger's and that was also the name of our puppy who was with us for 15 years.

RockyNH_RIP

Pat, at one point in time, we only owned Ruger's and that was also the name of our puppy who was with us for 15 years.

Never thought of naming a dog "Ruger" That is good... we have had several Rugers, all good... only 2 now, her 357 and my new 9.. she also has an S&W 38 and I have 40 by Taurus...

Pat in NH