Rocky's 365 Thread - 2014

RockyNH_RIP

love the dogs! Pat...are you gonna do the 365 for 2015?

Thanks Chris.... I am thinking not.... I have done it before and actually enjoy NOT having that albatross around my neck. I would much rather shoot more when the opportunity presents itself and not worry if I miss a day or 2... I think It is a great project but at this stage, so much is going on with the family and riding I do not want to take a photo just to have one to post for that day. I end up taking more photo's overall anyway ...

I am thinking about trying that 52 thingy that someone proposed and some are doing... and maybe getting back into the weekly challenges.

How about you???

Pat in GA

RockyNH_RIP

Happy New Year Everyone!!

I will be participating in the 52 Project and also opening a new thread for my regular 2015 Photos.. Thanks to all who have looked at, commented on, liked and critiqued my work... I feel I have improved because of you and your examples!

Pat in GA

RON_RIP

I think you will be a lot happier Pat with a 52 series than with a 365. I know I could never do a 365, there are just too many commitments in the way, and inspiration is sometimes hard to come by.

James Clark

Did a 365 and I can tell you it almost killed my photography bug. If it wasn't for this project 52 I probably wouldn't have picked up a camera for months the afterwards.