Post your 150-600 Tamron shots.

grandpaw

Another BIF

_DSC5501.jpg

grandpaw

Brown pelican handheld at 600mm. Headed to Houston Monday morning for my third chemo treatment so I won't be posting any pictures for several days.

_DSC5586.jpg

Lee532

Thanks Pat. I registered interest with a few web sites and ordered from the first that E mailed me telling me they had stock.

Vixen

Here in Aust I was told in July it would be end of the year before regular supplies come in. All the stores said they had 4 months worth of back orders but then one major retailer advertised in their catalogue so I rang them and they actually had a "spare" one in stock :D So it's worth just ringing around every so often as you never know.

I also bought a monopod and UV filter, so was able to knock the price down a little too :D

PapaST

I'm fairly amazed that the supply hasn't caught up with demand yet. Tamron needs to hire more Oompa Loompas and crank those things out.

mikew_RIP

Guess what

Ive got one

Called in at my local Nikon dealer and they had two in stock,decided to part with a couple of old friends though rather than use the credit card or wait,he still has one in stock and does mail order if any one wants one £945