Marcel's 2015 daily, weekly, photo gathering

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
So I'll start this year with a picture of one of my pictures. The panorama was done with my late D90 and the 28-85 3.3-5.6 plastic $50 lens. This year I'm going to try to print a little bit more of my shots and spend a little less time on the different photo forums on the Net. But I'll be around don't worry. Resolutions are made to be bypassed. :)

MCC_4446.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Extremely cold outside, -20 Celcius (-9 F) so the cat is not at all interested in going out for a casual walk, and neither am I. :)

MCC_4448.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Doesn't look like anyone is using that boat Marcel. Will it crack from being frozen?

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Doesn't look like anyone is using that boat Marcel. Will it crack from being frozen?

That's exactly what I thought Marilynne. I'll tell you in the spring if it's still afloat. But the river doesn't freeze too deep and it has plastic floats so I don't know. If I forget, will you remind me? :)

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
At -23 C, I'm not going out with the camera so I took this one from the kitchen window.

Caught in winter:
Caught in winter.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Not as nice as yesterday's, but I did get out of the car for this shot at -28 C this morning. And only had the X-10 with me.
DSCF6058.jpg

Lawrence

Great shots.

BTW I complain bitterly - I mean really badly - when the temperature drops to 8 or 9 here. I guess I should be grateful.
I just cannot imagine living in such cold temps.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Great shots.

BTW I complain bitterly - I mean really badly - when the temperature drops to 8 or 9 here. I guess I should be grateful.
I just cannot imagine living in such cold temps.
Just ask Jack and he'll tell you that we're a tough bunch. :)