James's 52 in 2015.

James Clark

DSC_8961.jpg
this weeks picture (I know i normally post on a Sunday but I'm busy this weekend) I wanted to go for a simple shot than hold peoples attention. Feel free to tell me if it works...

James Clark

DSC_9348.jpg
Grass seeds. Thats about it today as I have done my back in (dead lifts and it went pop) And it hurts. Hope to get more soon. Also lacking inspiration and have been since I did my project 365. Talk about a photography block.

RON_RIP

View attachment 161416
Grass seeds. Thats about it today as I have done my back in (dead lifts and it went pop) And it hurts. Hope to get more soon. Also lacking inspiration and have been since I did my project 365. Talk about a photography block.
Lugging my camera around as i stroll thru various neighborhoods is about as much exercise as I can stand. Hope your back is better soon. Your photography block will fade, just think of something that pleases you and then try and get photo out of it.

paul04

Also lacking inspiration and have been since I did my project 365. Talk about a photography block.

I think we all get this from time to time, now summer has sort of started here in the UK, lots of flowers starting to bloom, so I see this as a good opportunity.

Keep up your good work.

James Clark

Backs starting to feel better now. Should be back to 100% soon.

I'm off to Egypt on holiday in 5 weeks. Hope that will sort my block out. Only time will tell.

James Clark

flower.jpg
OK not great. First attempt at focus stacking. Need to get more shots next time but from a hand held shot on a windy day... I don't think its 3 bad.

James Clark

whitby-pan.jpg
This is a 6 shot pan, its a test shot for a commission. This one is hand held but the final will be tripod mounted, long exposure and high f (probs around f22) the keep all the detail in focus. this is a edited for web image as the original edit is 645 meg. OK well that's me off to Egypt on Tuesday. see you on the other side!

mikew_RIP

View attachment 167391
This is a 6 shot pan, its a test shot for a commission. This one is hand held but the final will be tripod mounted, long exposure and high f (probs around f22) the keep all the detail in focus. this is a edited for web image as the original edit is 645 meg. OK well that's me off to Egypt on Tuesday. see you on the other side!

Have a great time and bring back plenty of pictures.