James's 52 in 2015.

mikew_RIP

View attachment 188754
Playing with toning again today is a duo-tone with a green hint. Been busy as hell of late and have hardly had chance to pick up the camera. Gunna have to try and get active again. The thing is, on my days off, since we went down to one can I've been struggling to get out as the wife takes it to work and I'm to lazy to get up and take her on my days off. Guess I'm gunna have to chance that circle and either get up or buy a second car again. It present I'll leaning towards a second car:loyal:

Birthday weeked this weekend (40.......) so should get some shots of my party.

Belated Happy Birthday

Since retiring i take my wife to work every day so i can have the car,we get up at 3.30 am as she starts work at 5 am,did think about sorting my electric bike out but then though again :D

James Clark

I drive for a living so on my days off, the thought of actually driving is horrible. Gunna have to get past it and start to shoot again. I have a few shoots planned for next year, this is my project as such, plan and exicute.

James Clark

_DSC2706 reduced.jpg
15 degrees and sunny, gotta love globle warming! doing some test shots with my new lens, seeing how close I can get to objects. I have a few shots planned for next year and hight will be an issue, I have an app that works it all out but this is a good excuse to go shoot some random things.

James Clark

_DSC2727.jpg
The grande finale, I entitle this, Not going out.

Shot from above with the and off camera flash pointing down so to minimise the shadow. I then converted it to black and white.

show a week for a year, done....

Now what to do?