James project 365 2014

James Clark

Re: James project 365

James,

I really like the two shots on the far right of each row. Did you use any filter on the sunset/sunrise?

WM

On the sun set I used a UV filter and a really fast shutter speed to under expose it. Then just fettled it with minor level changes in photoshop.

James Clark

DSC_1009.jpg
1 am and a bottle of jack down. First real frost of winter... Sometimes the most basic of pictures are the best....

Hope to post more later but this is probably the earliest i'm gonna post all year...!

James Clark

train composite1.jpg
This is my first attempt at a composite image. Its 3 shots stitched together. Its of George Stephenson rocket which ran on the first public railway to use steam locomotives. It ran from Stockton (my home town) to Darlington. The Sculpture is about 25-30 meters long and I was about 5 meters away from it when I took it.

wud

View attachment 66955
This is my first attempt at a composite image. Its 3 shots stitched together. Its of George Stephenson rocket which ran on the first public railway to use steam locomotives. It ran from Stockton (my home town) to Darlington. The Sculpture is about 25-30 meters long and I was about 5 meters away from it when I took it.

Really cool :) Looking from phone, it looks just perfect.

Sent from Tapatalk

James Clark

21-1-14 the rose.jpg
Today i've been playing with a boring run of the mill pink rose. After lost of editing this is the artistic out come.

James Clark

17-01-14 sorry to bother you but thats my seat don't you know.jpgeye eye.jpgThe wine.jpg
So tonight ella makes a return to my project 365. Mainly due to the third picture removing any inspiration I may have had. I do plan to venture out into the day light again tomorrow and hope to get some thing new.

James Clark

DSC_1221.jpgstreet in sepia.jpg
Today is a cupple of photos through the gate of a museum into the Victorian street scene (couldn't go in as the mad mut was in tow) So i did one in sepia and the other just a few changes to soften the shot.

James Clark

Got a pic but its not uploading at the moment. Long and short thought its an uninspired wet leaf which goes with the wet weather and the flooded garden.

mikew_RIP

So long as you took it today you can upload when the system allows,i managed it via the gallery couldn't do it direct